Bridges & Pathways/Fibromyalgia Australia work together to provide a range of activities to keep consumers informed and connected using a best practice chronic disease management approach. For the latest timetable, you can contact us via our Online Enquiry Form
ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia can be managed in Primary Care settings! There are many ways we can improve the health and level of function of Australians with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia, using the latest management practices.
Like all chronic illnesses, ME/CFS management is a combination of medical, allied health and lifestyle changes. This will involve a range of providers including General Practitioners, physiotherapists, dietitians, psychologists, and community education and wellness programs.
We provide services through:
- Monthly educational and networking groups, e.g. Café Clubs
- Phone, Website and Email requests
- Teleconference Groups
- Volunteer Work Skills Programs
- Care planning and case management (fee applies)
- ME/CFS/FMS/Pain Education three-hour workshops (fee applies)
- ME/CFS/FMS/Pain eight-week programs (fee applies)
- Peer mentoring/peer support (one-to-one) Peer Workers